- 1Customer and supplier accounts set up.
- 2Nominal ledgers set up.
- 3Processing invoices.
- 4Posting customer receipts.
- 5Posting supplier payments.
- 6Creating supplier payments.
- 7Accounts reconciliation.
- 8Dealing with customer and supplier inquiries.
- 9Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- 10Preparing and submitting CIS returns.
- 11Preparing and submitting PAYE returns.
- 12Preparing and submitting Instrastat returns.
- 13Preparing and submitting VIES returns.
- 14Submitting self assessments.
- 15Registering fixed assets.
- 16Preparing depreciation schedules.
- 17Liaising with external auditors.
- 18Posting year end journals.
- 19UK Companies incorporation.
- 20Companies House annual returns.
- 21UK Establishment application for overseas companies.
- 22Dealing with HMRC inquiries.
- 23UK VAT & CIS Regisration
- 24UK Payroll
- 25P11D Submission
- 26Year End Accounts
- 27Corporation Tax and Dividend Calculations
We have partnered with Link My Books and A2X to connect Xero/Quickbooks with Amazon accounts. The apps generate invoices from Amazon settlements and post them to Xero or Quickbooks. We configure the apps with correct tax rates, destination accounts, tracking categories, and product costs.
For more information about Link My Books, please click on the logo below: