Our Accounting & Bookkeeping Services:
We offer a complete accounting and bookkeeping service from setting up your accounts to submitting your year-end accounts. In addition to that, our team is experts in payroll services. For further info, please find the list of our bookkeeping and accounting services below.
- 1Customer and supplier accounts set up.
- 2Nominal ledgers set up.
- 3Processing invoices.
- 4Posting customer receipts.
- 5Posting supplier payments.
- 6Creating supplier payments.
- 7Accounts reconciliation.
- 8Dealing with customer and supplier inquiries.
- 9Preparing and submitting VAT returns.
- 10Preparing and submitting CIS returns.
- 11Preparing and submitting PAYE returns.
- 12Preparing and submitting Instrastat returns.
- 13Preparing and submitting VIES returns.
- 14Submitting self assessments.
- 15Registering fixed assets.
- 16Preparing depreciation schedules.
- 17Liaising with external auditors.
- 18Posting year end journals.
- 19UK Companies incorporation.
- 20Companies House annual returns.
- 21UK Establishment application for overseas companies.
- 22Dealing with HMRC inquiries.
- 23UK VAT & CIS Regisration
- 24UK Payroll
- 25P11D Submission
- 26Year End Accounts
- 27Corporation Tax and Dividend Calculations
In addition to the above services, we have partnered with Link My Books and A2X to connect Xero/Quickbooks accounts with Amazon accounts. The apps generate invoices from Amazon settlements and post them to Xero or Quickbooks. In a word, we configure the apps with correct tax rates. Furthermore, our team will help you setup destination accounts, tracking categories, and product costs.
For more information about Link My Books, please click on the logo below:
A2X / LINK MY BOOKS / WEAVA SETUP 150-250GBP
Particularly, the price range above is the setup fees for Amazon app which imports Amazon sales invoices into your accounting systems. However, the price depends on the type of app and whether you are a PAN-EU seller or a UK seller. Basically, setting up the app for a UK Seller is less complex than the PAN-EU seller.
Our price includes:
- 1Charts of accounts set up
- 2Tax rates setup
- 4Costs of Goods Sold Setup
- 5Product Grouping
- 6Country Grouping
- 7Jurisdiction grouping for PAN-EU sellers
In addition to setting up the apps, we also offer monthly maintenance for a small monthly fee. Since Amazon adds new transaction lines regularly, we will ensure that they are reviewed and mapped to the correct accounts and tax rates.
Moreover, we can also support Shopify and eBay sellers including importing sales invoices and the costs of goods sold into your accounting systems. Please contact us for more information.
Phone: 0800 861 1158